Becca is available for short and long-term, remote contract engagements in software development project management, business analysis and workshop design/facilitation. (Also available for domestic and international travel on a project-by-project basis.)
Her ideal clients are companies that value diversity and inclusion who are solving wicked problems in healthcare, education, and social impact/justice with new and emerging technologies.
Where she can help:
• Bringing order to chaotic work streams where responsibilities aren’t clear
• Managing problematic relationships with technology partners/vendors where there’s a lack of transparency/accountability
• Bridging the information gap between sales and delivery
• Setting teams up for success on new development efforts
• Establishing solid Scrum ceremonies/habits and self-managing team behaviors
• Defining and refining requirements for complex solutions
• Writing user stories in language meaningful to business and technical stakeholders
• Idea generation
• Market research/competitive analysis
• Workshop planning and facilitation (team building, Agile transformation, Lean Canvas, Business Model Canvas, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, Design Sprints)
Schedule a free 20-minute discovery session to discuss your greatest project management challenges.