Becca is available for short and long-term, remote contract engagements in software development project management, business analysis and workshop design/facilitation. (Also available for domestic and international travel on a project-by-project basis.)
Her ideal clients are companies that value diversity and inclusion who are solving wicked problems in healthcare, education, and social impact/justice with new and emerging technologies.
Where she can help:
• Establishing solid Scrum ceremonies/habits and self-managing team behaviors
• Defining, documenting, and refining requirements for complex solutions
• Bringing order to chaotic work streams where responsibilities aren’t clear
• Managing challenging relationships with technology partners/vendors where there’s a lack of transparency/accountability
• Bridging the information gap between sales and delivery
• Workshop planning and facilitation (team building, Agile transformation, Lean Canvas, Business Model Canvas, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, Design Sprints)
Schedule a free 20-minute discovery session to discuss your greatest project management challenges.
Thought Distillery is a Colorado LLC – Rock Collection, LLC, DBA “Thought Distillery.”